Proud Mom

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well our family support chairman is finally giving us some information about the homecoming for our soldiers. We will probably be gone for 3 days but I guess they have to stay at the unit for a least 6 days for debriefing, hard decision time. Should we wait and bring her home with us, because we have a 12 hour drive or get her an airline ticket and have her come home seperate. I don't know if I will be able to leave her at the base. My husband really thinks if it is going to be more than 2 days we should come back home and have her fly back. See tough decision time. After a whole year I don't know how I will be able to leave her alone for even a few hours, let alone a whole week, especially knowing that she is back in the US and I can see her whenever I want too. Give me some feedback, would you. I guess this is a good problem to have. Thank God. God please watch over our soldiers and keep them safe. May they all come home safely.

Have a good day
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 2:57 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Are you going to be able to spend time with her during debriefing?
    If not, what would be the use in staying there.
    It is so nice to read your post. I love reading good things. It gives me hope that someday I will be faced with the problem of...do I buy Dan a plane ticket HOME or do I stay and let him drive home with us?
    Oh does that sound so good. Those are the plans I am waiting to make.
    I am happy for you. God bless you all with safe travel.

     
  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger barb pfister said...

    We get to spend 2 hours with them when they first arrive and that is the only details they have given us so far. Hopefuly we will get more info as time goes by.

    Barb

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home