Proud Mom

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Things here have settled down from last week. Michelle and Mabel went back home, the baby was so good while she was here. Mamaw and her really bonded. We went thursday and had her pictures taken for Christmas, I will try to post them as soon as we get them back. She was so cute in her dress and matching hair bow. We had a little problem getting her to smile, but finally she warmed up and we got some really cute pictures.
April should be all moved in on the weekend afer Thanksgiving, I will be going to her place and moving the big stuff, bed, dresser,etc. I think us girls can handle it, since the hubby is going 4 wheeling that weekend. At least the dog is going to the kennel and I will have some free time to work on my Chrismas cards and get some scrapbooking done. That is all that has been happening here. I will try to post about Thanksgiving later in the week.
As for now I really have to get moving on all the cooking I have to do this week, so much cooking so little time.

Have a great day
Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will definitely look forward to those picture. mabel is such a cutie. Happy Thanksgiving

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home