Proud Mom

Friday, November 10, 2006

Looks like it will be an interesting week for the hubby and me. Michelle is staying with us while her boyfriend is in Wis. for some training the Army. That means we have Michelle and Mabel here until Thursday night. Right now Mabel is in the living room on the floor taking a nap. We just got done giving her a bath and making her smell good. This weekend might get real interesting, because April might pick this weekend to finish moving back. Boy will that be a lot for one weekend or not? I hope it won't be as stressful as last time. I guess I will just have to spend all my time with the baby. I will let you all know how this works out.

Have a great day!!!!!!!

Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nope sorry not moving this weekend. But i will definetly be completely moved in by next weekend. If everything goes according to plan. I can't wait to move back because then i can start eliminating some of this stress one by one.

    I love you mom :)

    ~ApriL~

     
  • At 5:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like your house has a revolving door right in the front. The baby sounds like a perk for your open door policy.
    Just spend time with the baby and leave the rest to the wind.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home