Proud Mom

Monday, October 23, 2006

Went on another business trip with the hubby this past week. We went to Pittsburg, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky. We left on Sunday and came back on Saturday. Wow what a trip!!! It was really beautiful in the mountains with all the leaves changing. The only problem was all the dead deer on the roads. I couldn't believe how many we saw, at least one every 5 or 10 miles in Virginia.
I mostly just sat in the room and went to the fitness center everyday. I have to admit I would like to stay home for awhile now and get caught up on things. I have really neglected a lot of things around here and it is getting close to the holidays, so I really need to buckle down and get somethings accomplished. I just though I would give a short post and let everyone know what I have been up to lately.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barb

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    The reason for so many dead deer is it is mating season. The males are a little nuts right now.
    The snow is flying in our town today. I think this is much too early.

     
  • At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you know what...
    your the greatest mom in the whole world. i know sometimes i don't tell you that but, you are. I love you mom. Thank you for helping us kids (especially me) get on our feet and become self sufficient. Eventhough sometimes it doesn't seem like we are because we have to move back home a couple times. But hopefully after this move i will not have to move back home again. I mean what other parents would keep letting their kids move back in with them.

    I love you mom and i am so lucky to have you. You are my best friend. Love you

    ~ApriL~

    P.S.- and just to let you know...my word verification said something about jew....hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home