Proud Mom

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but life just keeps going on. It is November and now we are into new carpeting in the downstairs which leads to new border in 2 rooms and that leads to fixing the walls in 1 of the rooms. I hope this will all be done by Christmas but I have a feeling it will take a little longer than that. The hubby just doesn't have that much time. He is always gone and then there are the holidays, plus we have to take a vacation in December that the hubby won or lose it. We definitely will not be losing it, we will be headed for Gatlinburg on December 19th and headed home on the 23rd. But this time we will be staying in a cabin and doing things right. I am really looking forward to this vacation I have always wanted to see Gatlinburg decorated for winter and seeing the mountains with snow on them sounds really neat. I will let you know how things go here and I will try to keep up on the blogging.

Have a great week!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home