Proud Mom

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Spring in Ohio!!!!!!
Isn't spring in Ohio great. As I sit here typing this blog I am keeping an eye on the TV for the tornado watches and warnings, and this is just the beginning because if we get enough sun tomorrow we will be doing this all over again. This is also our big camping weekend and Strawberry Festival weekend, so that is usually when we get this crap, on the weekends you really want to do something. Hopefully tomorrow will be the last rain until Saturday or Sunday night, but the temps are supposed to be in the 90s. It is only June, can't wait to see what July and August will bring.
Hope you all have a great weekend and I will let you know how the weekend goes. Wish me luck I am taking the dogs by myself to the camper tomorrow night and most of Thursday.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I hope the rain stays away for your camping trip.
    The weather is crazy here also. We are suppose to get up into the high 80s today.

     
  • At 7:54 AM , Blogger Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

    Hello!

    This is ashley from thecutestblogontheblock.com, i just happened upon your blog and I noticed that you are not using one of my cute free blog backgrounds! Feel free to go to my site and snag one!

    Ashley - TCBOTB

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home