Proud Mom

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Intersting Weeken!!!!!
I guess you could say I have an intersting or weird weeknd coming up, I think it is all in how you look at it. The hubby goes in tomorrow morning to have lasik eye surgery and I guess I will be taking care of him tomorow along wiht all the other things I normally do on Friday. I hope the surgery goes well and he will be able to see good in no time.
We are also trying to make plans for the end of the month, my birthday is the 29th and our anniversary is the 1st, so I will let you know what we decide. I know for sure we are going to the local sushi restaurant for my birthday. That is my favorite place to eat, but it is so expensive that we only go for special occasions.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Hey Barb...Happy Birthday to you and have a great celebration for your anniversary.

    I hope Hubby eyes are as good as new.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home