Proud Mom

Thursday, September 04, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!
Don't things ever slow down, just when you get 2 things checked off your list 5 more things need to be done. The granddaughter,Mabel, had to have her tonsils and adnoids removed on Tuesday so Mamaw went and stayed with her and mommy on Tuesday night. I got absolutely no sleep. So I came home and slept for about 3 hours. Then I felt like crap for the rest of the day. Everything felt way off. I just could not get things together. I think things are getting better, I finally got the housework down to a manageable level.
Just to let you know that Bubby was doing much better when she got home yesterday and we hope she will continue to improve. A good sign is she was running up and down the halls at the hospital. She just couldn't stand to be in that bed anymore. I mean really can you blame her?????
Have a great week!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    My life just keeps getting busier.
    I remember when Hubby and I could just pick up and go on a whim.
    That was pre Gabby.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home