Proud Mom

Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Projects
Well summer projects are going into full swing starting this weekend. We are going to put a new metal roof on the barn, that includes tearing off the three layers of roof that are on there now. The only bad part is it is we are supposed to have pop up thunderstorms through Monday. I also know that we are supposed to have temps in the upper 80's to low 90's. All I know is thank God I don't have to get on the roof. I will be feeding those guys every day. We have plenty of water and plenty of ice. We even have t bones for when we are all done.
I do hope we have time for some fun this summer. I am tired of all the work and no fun.
Hope you all have a great summer!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Wow! I like the new look!
    I thought maybe I was in the wrong place.
    Yea, with the nice weather there comes a lot of outside work.
    We are trying to get our stuff done between the rain drops.
    Rain rain go away.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home