Proud Mom

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Great Weekend!!!!!!!!
The weekend was great here, the weather was perfected and I am happy to say that the Hubby and I spent the better part of the weekend outside. The only down side to that is that it was working. The hot tub will be delivered on Friday, so Hubby was finishing up all that he could do before it gets here. I on the other hand was busy cleaning, and trying to fix up the houseplants for the coming season. The dogs were also enjoying being out more and that was a whole net set of work. They really get dirty rolling around in the yard. I hope this is a sign of things to come and the weather holds out. Hope all had a great weekend where you are.
I am also posting an update on my sister. The tumor has only shrunk to one-third of the size it was. Which means more chemo. This will be stronger than the last she had, she will get one treatment and then have a three week wait until the next treatment and there will be 5 treatments in all. They also told her she will be sick for at least 10 days after. I think the 3 weeks in between will be a help. She is very down right now and asked for everyone to pray for her. I also tried to remind her that she made it through the other chemo and she will make it through this one. Please pray for her!
Have a great week!!!!!!
Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Prayers going out to your sister.
    That hot tub will feel so good after a day with the grand kids.
    Lucky you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home