Proud Mom

Friday, March 21, 2008

FEELING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!
I am finally feeling better after 4 weeks. I was put on an inhaler 3 times a day and that finally took care of the coughing, especially in the middle of the night. I am starting to sleep a little better. I am just as busy, it actually feels that I keep getting busier.
An update on my sister. The tumor has shrunk by half and she should get her voice back in a couple of weeks. She is done with her chemo and has her last radiation on Monday. Then she has to wait 3 months and be tested again. So keep the prayers coming because this is the scary part. Also thanks for all the prayers, they really are the true sustainer of all.
I hope you all have a Blessed Easter and remember to pray for our troops who are still in harms way.
Easter Blessings to All!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Glad to hear you are feeling better. And that is good news about your sister. Prayers going out your way.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home