Proud Mom

Monday, March 10, 2008

SORRY!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a really long time. Things here have been really nuts. We had a vacation last week. We went to Cancun, it was my Valentine's present from the hubby and I was really looking forward to it after all the cold and freezing rain. I was sick with the flu the week before we left and I thought I was doing better until I got down there and then I got the sore throat and this horrible cough. I couldn't buy any medicine, because who knows what they put in there stuff down there. So I have been sick ever since and can't seem to get better. I am still fighting whatever this is.


I also found out in the last month that my oldest sister has lung cancer and that she has a very large tumor that is pressing on her heart and her larnyx. She can barely speak and had to have a feeding tube put in because she can't eat. She has just finished her 7 weeks of treatment so now we are waiting on the test results to see if they are working.


I promise to try harder to be more faithful to my blogging from now on. I also will include a new picture of my great dane puppy who is now 8 months old and weighs 105 lbs. That is another reason why I have neglected this site. Hopefully not anymore. Here is a pic of Sebastian:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Sorry to hear about your sister. Prayers going out your way. Prayers that she is restored to good health.
    I know what you are talking about with the cold and bronchitis. You have to watch that stuff. Sometimes an antibiotics the only thing that will get rid of it
    Wow! that is some puppy. lol
    It was good to see your comments.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home