Proud Mom

Monday, October 03, 2005

Today is a bittersweet day for all of us. It is April and Michelle's Birthday today, no they are not twins they were born two years apart. I am Happy for April and I hope she has a good day. We went to the Olive Garden yesterday for her birthday, so that was good and as you know, all the girls spent Saturday together shopping.

Today is also Michelle's Birthday, the bittersweet part of this story, I have emailed her and left a birthday message on her blog for her, I hope she picks them up. I will have a hard day not crying about her being gone for another birthday, this will be three in a row. Some days you just don't know how many more of these you can take until your heart breaks for good. I will tell her in case she sees this I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. I am also very proud of her, but she is your kid and there are just certain things that get to you when you can't just pick up the phone and call them or go and see them. Enough of this for today for I know all you family members are in the same boat, just had to vent .

So make sure you wish the girls a Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday to all our soldiers who share this day with them.

Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Happy birthday, girls. You have one special mom and don't forget it.
    Vent all you want. I am the queen of venters. It helps me to know that I am not the only one that just has those days , when you think how can I go on. But, we dust ourselves off say a prayer and get through one more day. God Bless you and your girls on this special day.
    Now how in the world did you celebrate birthdays? Did the girls like sharing parties?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home