Proud Mom

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Got a call from Michelle this morning at 2:15 a.m. Wow that was great and to think that I was just asking God for her to call, I am so glad He answers prayers. She talked to me for about 30 minutes and seemed to be back to her old self. We had a great time and we even laughed quite a bit, which it seems to have been a long time since we have done a lot of that. She is glad to be back on the road, even though this scares us to death, but we will continue to pray for her and support 1,000% and I tell her this every time she calls or emails us. She even had a story about how they got lost in the desert for 5 hours, I guess all sand looks a like.

I just thought I would blog and let you know that she called and to continue to pray for her and us now that she is back on the road and only has less than 50 days left til she comes home.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I am so gald you heard from your soldier. 50 days, I cannot wait until I can say Dan has 50 days left. I bet you aren't counting though.LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home