Proud Mom

Friday, September 30, 2005

Gosh two phone calls in one week, what a great week this is, Michelle said they made it to their destination without incident which is a miracle in it's self. They will now have a few days off until they have to head back. I hope they get a chance to do something to relieve some of the stress they have been under. I know she planned on trying to see some of the historical sites. She is amazed at how many biblical sites you can see over there.
She didn't get to talk to her dad because he is on and all male "fishing trip" in Wisconsin. Hopefully he will enjoy himself. Just hope he stays in good enough shape to make it home safely,( you know how guys are when they go fishing), he will be gone for a whole week. The only thing he will really miss,(besides me), are the phone calls from Michelle. I will have to call him and let hime know all about them.
Michelle and April's birthday are both on Monday so go to their sites, aprilshah.blogspot.com and mepajfiraq.blogspot.com. Michelle will be the big 21 and April will be 23, see girls what happens when you tell evrybody your mom's age, shee gets even. Make sure you wish the a Happy Birthday on Monday.

Have a great day everyone!
Barb

3 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    go ahead post my age all you want. At least I am not a billion years old. Now when I get to be that age then I will complain about you posting my age. Anyways, thanks for telling everyone that it was me and michelle's birthday. If I get any spammers I am sending them to your site. Especially if it is about penis enlargement!

    Love you mom. Gracie and I will see you saturday! Make sure that you have your house kitty proofed by then!

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Hip Hip Hoorah, I am so glad you got a call and Michelle made it to her destination. Thank you God. Our prayers were answered.
    I will have to remember to go over their sights and sing Happy Birthday. I thought maybe they were twins. Have a great day proud Mom.

     
  • At 7:29 PM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    nope not twins but sometimes we act like it. we used to drive mom nuts when we both lived at home. Michelle and I think and act alike sometimes and when we were both living at home..well..that wasn't a good thing. If you ever wonder where my mom's grey hairs came from just visit www.aprilshah.blogspot.com and www.mepajfiraq.com that will explain it all. OOPS did i say grey hairs? My mom doesn't have any grey hairs :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home