Proud Mom

Monday, September 19, 2005

So much is happening around the world that it is hard to think that my concerns seem so trivial.
I don't know what it is but I seem to be missing Michelle more and more everyday, it seems so weird since she only has less than 50 days left, but I seem to get weepy anymore when I think about her. I think this comes from knowing it is so close until she gets home but yet still so far. I guess I need to lean on the Lord more and more everyday. I know that we are all in this together and that really helps. I guess I am just getting older and more sentimental as time goes by. Thanks for listening.

Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    I have my good days and my bad days. Sometimes I think I cannot stand it another minute, then from out of nowhere I get a burst of strength.
    It really does help to know we are all in this together.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home