Proud Mom

Monday, August 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Mommy
Happy Birthday to You!

Mom,
Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I know I don't say it often but I love you and I am glad to have you as my mom. You are wonderful and you are always there for all of us kids! You have been through a lot with us and yet you haven't completely disowned us yet! I love you bunches! Can't wait until you come home and read this and then kick my butt! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful vacation. See you in a few days! Love you! Happy Birthday!

Love,
April

4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM , Blogger Jana said...

    April sent me over to say Happy Birthday!!

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Proud Mom, Happy Birthday to you...and many more!

     
  • At 4:25 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Happy anniversary Proud Mom. Gee, a birthday and a anniversary all in one week. May God bless you with many more happy years with your special guy.

     
  • At 1:10 PM , Blogger RebeccaMcCormick said...

    Ditto on the Happy Birthday, Barb. Just had to check to see if you're the same Barb Pfister I knew from LA who plays the viola? (I play cello.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home