Proud Mom

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I thought I wold blog something really quick. I got an im from Michelle yesterday and they are headed back north, so pray they make it back safely. Her unit only has 30 days left and boy are they pumped. Hopefully we will be getting the official dates in the next week or so. My husband says it is about a 10 hour drive to Fort McCoy in Wisconsin to pick her up. Can't wait. She has not been home for so many holidays, even though we will be celebrating her just being home and safe, we will have a lot to make up for this year and a lot more to be thankful for.

I continue to pray for all our troops, as I know those of you who read my blogs are doing. But we also need to remember to pray for our world leaders and even for the people of the countries our soldiers are in right now. Hard but God told us to pray for our enemies and we need to obey Him in all we do. We should all try this and see what happens. The awesome power of prayer. Enough of the soap box.

Have a great day!!!!!!
Barb

1 Comments:

  • At 4:01 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Yes, we all need to pray even for our enemies. Prayers being said that Michelle stays safe and comes home soon...safe and sound.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home