Proud Mom

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just thought I would take may first blog to introduce myself, I am Michelle Pfister's mom who is proudly serving her country in Iraq, and is do to come home in Novemeber. I am also the mother of April Shah who has a blogsite of her own, which I have been reading. I hope to get to know all of you who are blogging April and Michelle, so I can give you the real scoop on them both, not the stuff you read from them.

I will be going on vacation starting this weekend so this will be it for awhile, but I will try to catch up when I get back, so be forgiving.

Thanks

5 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    oh great I am in big trouble now. Anyways, welcome mom to the blogging world. Once you get it figured out it becomes addictive. So yeah, enjoy. I blogged about your blog on my site so you should be getting visitors any day now! Enjoy vacation I will miss you! Love you mom!

     
  • At 10:00 AM , Blogger Call Me Grandma said...

    Cool! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'll visit often. My grandson will be in school staring Aug. 29th and I will be free for most of day. Let freedom ring. So I'll be back.

     
  • At 6:04 PM , Blogger opforsoldier said...

    Welcome to the blogsphere!

    Opforsoldier.com

     
  • At 7:06 PM , Blogger Chevy Rose said...

    Welcome to cyberspace and blogging world. Be prepared to become addicted to reading blogs. It's a very friendly place and a lot of nice people. I keep up with several soldiers by their blogs and your daughter is one of them I recently added to my list. Also will add you and other daughter, April to my Females list.
    Have a great vacation and we'll be here when you get back.

     
  • At 5:34 AM , Blogger April M. Shah said...

    MOM,
    If you get this go over to Some Soldier's Mom website and leave her a message (the link is on the side of my webpage)! Her son was injured by a VBIED attack last night and I am sure there is something you could say to her. He has serious spinal injuries and is being operated on in Iraq! Just thought I would let you know!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home