Proud Mom

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I had to check some oldiers mom blog site to see her update, Thank God and all your prayers,Noah is doing better. I am so amazed at the power of prayer. Keep it up.

I am also blogging today to let you know that my daughter Michelle has decided to go back on the road for the short amount of time that she has left. I am so proud of her I could bust, but I also want you all to pray for her, I know this was a very difficult decision for her to make. The amazing strength she has to make such a decision can only come from God for this is something that us mere mortals can't really comprehend. I have tried and it isn't easy. I applaud her courage and strength everyday. So please pray that everything goes well for her as she tries this for the first time since April.

I also wanted to say how happy I am to have found such a wonderful community of loving and supportive people for my first adventure into blogging, you are all really great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home